Management of Service-based orders or new sales has to be track to delegate to the relevant team members. Or to update shipping information Or to update product details.
List of software available to connect:
- Or search more here…
PROs for having Project management software
- Easy Delegation of orders to the team without giving access to Dashboard
- Update order status from your phone.
- Clean chart type-view of orders to track
- Customer management through the phone.
I have one Graphic Designer Client from USA who like to maintain his orders and customers follow-up on ClickUp so that he can manage and track through his phone.
He was in needs of order details on ClickUp task to manage and delegate Design work with his team without giving access to Woo-Commerce
I created an Integromat Automation, Whenever a new PAID Woo-commerce order comes it creates a new task in ClickUp. Order ID, Product name, Customer name, requirements are mentioned on task while tagging the owner so he comes to know of it.
The main obstacle was to pass only paid orders and ignore unpaid one. So I created a filer for that too. And another scenario where it check for updated orders and then check ClickUp with task id if the order exist or not.
- Easy delegation with team of new order on time
- No need to check Woo/Shopify for new orders every time. Or no need of sharing access to Woo-Commerce or Shopify.
- Easy track new orders and their progress in your project management software or from your Smartphone.
- No need for the client to switch to his E-commerce platform to update the status of the orders.
- Perfect for a business that wanna send very personalized emails or who need to communicate on email with their client.
- Reply to email client by commenting on that particular task.