Some businesses don’t like the Automatic Email marketing system to send newsletters. Or they wanna send one by one to their clients.
Some businesses communicate through email with their client but switching to an Email app or finding them is a big task.
If your business is one of the above or both, then keep on reading this is for you.
New customer to ClickUp/ Trello/ Asana
My graphic designer client likes to keep his customer information in ClickUp so that he can send updates directly from there. He also wanna manage it from his smartphone. So he can keep an eye even from the beach too.
He can add tags if email or order has been delivered or not. This helps him to track the status of customers. To send the latest custom updates or offers he can send them manually by just clicking on one button. Check here how can you send an email from the ClickUp task comment.
I created Make (formerly Integromat) automation in which whenever a paid/unpaid customer registers on Woo-Commerce; his/her contact details are updated on the ClickUp task at the same time.
Pros of CRM
- CRM can be handled through Smartphone.
- You can easily assign customers to your team according to people they handling already.
- Best option when you have service-based business and you don’t lots of customer to send bulk updates
- You don’t need to switch costly CRMs and can handle from your daily used Project management software.
- You don’t need to share confidential information with your team.
- It’s not advisable for 1000+ customers business to send updates
- This is not advisable to switch your system from good CRM to project management system.
- This is cost effective but for people who doesn’t need to do follow- up after a month with customers
Try ClickUp here with my affiliate link and get 14- day free trial. You can also use my code “FUPA” to get 15% off on paid plans. Don’t forget to check how ClickUp can help to manage services and assign them to the team?